Those two are absolutely beautiful! It’s been such a long time since I was able to photograph a pair like that; I’d need to be in a different location, and I can’t get there anymore without a bicycle. That’s why I’m even more delighted to see yours!
We used to have a lot of pheasants in our yard. In the mornings they would scream under the window, when I would have been very tired :-) They disappeared from this area many years ago. More houses have come to this area. I think that the cats, lynxes and foxes that are free have also destroyed the pheasants from here.
Cute
VastaaPoistaYes!
PoistaLindas aves. Te mando un beso y ten un buen fin de semana.
VastaaPoistaLovely birds!
PoistaPoor Mrs Pheasant is so drab compared to her flamboyant husband.
VastaaPoistaIt is true!
PoistaThose two are absolutely beautiful!
VastaaPoistaIt’s been such a long time since I was able to photograph a pair like that; I’d need to be in a different location, and I can’t get there anymore without a bicycle. That’s why I’m even more delighted to see yours!
We used to have a lot of pheasants in our yard. In the mornings they would scream under the window, when I would have been very tired :-) They disappeared from this area many years ago. More houses have come to this area. I think that the cats, lynxes and foxes that are free have also destroyed the pheasants from here.
PoistaThis is a great photo, Anne.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much!
PoistaOnpa komea pariskunta! Mukavaa viikonloppua Anne!
VastaaPoistaSamoin Saila!
PoistaLovely photo!
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
Poista