Yöllä +8°C nyt 18°C Sataa ja tuulee.
Tänään on pidettävä vielä lepopäivä lenkkeilystä. Monen päivän mustikka - ja sienimetsässä kulkeminen, sai lihakset ja luut todella kipeiksi. Kumisaappaat jalassa metsässä kävely, ei ole jaloille mitenkään hyväksi.

Hi Anne
VastaaPoistaBeautiful photo
Greetings from Patricia.
Thank you very much Patricia!
PoistaBeautiful flower photo! I wish you a restful day today and a lovely weekend! Hugs, Elke
VastaaPoistaThank you very much!
PoistaRelax for a while, Anne.
VastaaPoistaIt is going to be 26˚C here this afternoon.
There is HOT!
PoistaLinda flor. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much!
PoistaOh, how I envy you living near the forest. Being close to nature is something I miss in the big city. Have a great weekend!
VastaaPoistaHave a nice weekend too!
PoistaI hope your feet feel better after having a day to rest.
VastaaPoistaBeautiful Poppy (?)
I love poppies! We grow several of them.
PoistaStunning close-up ❤️
VastaaPoistaThank you very much!
Poista