Sataa ja sataa, tuulee! +14°C
Hermostuttavaa! Emme ole vieläkään saaneet autoa korjauksesta pois. Siintä on jo yli kuukausi, kun auto hajosi lappiin!
Pahus kun se hajosi niin pitkän matkan päähän kotoa! Hirveä odottaminen, koska sen voi mennä hakemaan. Isäntä ei voi töistä ottaa vapaata, hakupäivän on sovittava vapaapäivälle. Ei voi kun odottaa jännityksellä!

The flowers are beautiful but the wait for the car is awful, Anne. I hope that you get it soon.
VastaaPoistaWaiting for the car is frustrating, but there’s nothing we can do about it. We just have to wait. What bothers me the most is that the car is nearly a thousand kilometers away from us. If the car had to break down, it could have broken down closer to home!
PoistaIt really sucks having to wait like this for your car to arrive. Hopefully, it’ll come to an end soon.
VastaaPoistaThe flowers are so beautiful!
Have a beautiful weekend anyway, Anne.
Have a nice weekend too!
PoistaTe mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
VastaaPoistaHave a nice weekend too!
PoistaBeautiful
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaNem tudo corre como se planeia.
VastaaPoistaHá que dar tempo ao tempo.
Bom fim de semana.
Abraço de amizade.
Juvenal Nunes
True! Have a nice weekend too.
PoistaOdottavan aika on aina pitkä.
VastaaPoistaHyvää viikonloppua.
Totta! Hyvää viikonloppua!
PoistaOh dear, Anne. That sounds like quite a wait. I hope it all gets sorted soon
VastaaPoistaI hope too!
PoistaOh I missed that - I was reading about your holiday there when I went away on holiday myself. So sorry your car broke down. What a pain in the bum.
VastaaPoistaWelcome back. Fortunately, we'll get the car back soon.
Poista