Luonto, valokuvaus, suunnistus, taiteen tekeminen, linnut, ötökät, puutarha, kalastus, ruoka-allegisen ruokaohjeita.
Che bruco! Non avevo mai visto nulla del genere! Davvero decorativo ma sembra molto vorace!Un caro saluto.
Thank you very much! Have a nice day!
It looks a bit scary, Anne.
Yes! The caterpillar becomes a really beautiful butterfly.
Todas busvando su alimento.Feliz fin de semana.
True! Have a nice day!
Such an interesting caterpillar!!
It was a wild sight when the nettle stems were completely full of black caterpillars!
Uy. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
Thank you very much!
The caterpillars of this butterfly look beautiful!
True! Have a nice Sunday!
Well spotted! I have searched in stinging nettles many times looking for caterpillars but I never found any.
Che bruco! Non avevo mai visto nulla del genere! Davvero decorativo ma sembra molto vorace!
VastaaPoistaUn caro saluto.
Thank you very much! Have a nice day!
PoistaIt looks a bit scary, Anne.
VastaaPoistaYes! The caterpillar becomes a really beautiful butterfly.
PoistaTodas busvando su alimento.
VastaaPoistaFeliz fin de semana.
True! Have a nice day!
PoistaSuch an interesting caterpillar!!
VastaaPoistaIt was a wild sight when the nettle stems were completely full of black caterpillars!
PoistaUy. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much!
PoistaThe caterpillars of this butterfly look beautiful!
VastaaPoistaTrue! Have a nice Sunday!
PoistaWell spotted! I have searched in stinging nettles many times looking for caterpillars but I never found any.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much!
Poista