Luonto, valokuvaus, suunnistus, taiteen tekeminen, linnut, ötökät, puutarha, kalastus, ruoka-allegisen ruokaohjeita.
Nice shot. A sunny day. I remember Inter Sport from years ago! :-D
Thank you very much!
Buena foto. Te mando un beso.
Thank you very much.
Interesting old building.
Great photo,now I can see what it looks like where you are! We have Intersport here, too.
Nice urban scene :)
Not many people around, Anne. Feeling better?
It is ok.
Aivan kuin maisema olisi jostain hiihtokeskuksesta...
Joo!
Nice shot. A sunny day. I remember Inter Sport from years ago! :-D
VastaaPoistaThank you very much!
PoistaBuena foto. Te mando un beso.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaInteresting old building.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaGreat photo,now I can see what it looks like where you are! We have Intersport here, too.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaNice urban scene :)
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaNot many people around, Anne. Feeling better?
VastaaPoistaIt is ok.
PoistaAivan kuin maisema olisi jostain hiihtokeskuksesta...
VastaaPoistaJoo!
Poista