Translate

torstai 6. elokuuta 2026

LAAVULLA on the lean-to

 







                                                                     Komea paikka!

PS. Aamulla jälleen lääkärissä!! Yöllä puhkesi toiseen silmään sidekalvotulehdus:-((  Nyt voisi jo helpottaa tämä sairastaminen!!

16 kommenttia:

  1. That looks like a wonderful place, Anne. I hope you feel better soon.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. This is a really strange disease! I'm on my fourth day of antibiotics. My eyes are inflamed, my sinuses are inflamed, and I have a terrible cough in my bronchial tubes, my voice is still hoarse. I had a fever on Tuesday, and I haven't had one since. I feel completely runny. We all have this!

      Poista
  2. Nice photos, hope the doctor visit goes well.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I would love to go walking in that area. It's so rugged yet appealing.

    I'm sorry you have been so very sick. Hopefully you feel a little better now.

    VastaaPoista
  4. You have my sympathy, Anne!!! Get well soon.
    It’s a beautiful spot—the cabin is great, there’s a place for a barbecue, and the view of the lake is so lovely! hugs Elke

    VastaaPoista
  5. A beautiful walk through the woods. Hope you get good news at the doctor's.
    Amalia
    xo

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh you poor thing, it is just one thing after another. I hope you start to improve soon.

    VastaaPoista